The art of reselling hosting
Whether you’re trying to make ends meet, looking to make the leap into full-time, or you’re just looking to scale your business dramatically, there is an incredibly simple add-on that you can tack on to your client services. It’s easy to set up, virtually hands-free, and allows you to set your own prices (and, therefore, profit margins). It may sound like a magical unicorn, and actually, it kind of is. It’s the art of reselling hosting.
Adding managed WordPress hosting to your client packages is one of the easiest ways you can add value to your services without a lot of extra work. If you’re nervous about a massive up-front cost, managing servers, or late-night phone calls from your clients, then it’s time to take a deep breath and RELAX! Setting up a reseller account doesn’t have to be an expensive or exhausting process. In fact, it can be super straightforward, which is why we’ve handcrafted this complete guide just for you. In it, you’ll find:
- What it means to resell web hosting
- All the glorious reasons why you should be a reseller
- What it costs to add this to your services (and how much you can make from it!)
- A step-by-step guide to actually becoming a hosting reseller (including how to set margins, package up your services, provide support, and automate billing)
- Other value-added services you can bundle with reselling
- A sweet lil’ offer to get you started!